The next meeting of the Backwards Beekeepers will be held on Sunday, February 28.
* Max is going to talk about her and Steve's bee adventures
* Kirk is going to talk about the various ways to get bees
* There will be plenty of time to ask Kirk questions and to swap stories with fellow beekeepers
* Sue will have her delicious honey for sale - $5 gets you 8 oz. of Camp Waterloo Honey
* Snacks/curiosity/newbies always welcome
When: Sunday, February 28 at 11am
Where: Under Spring outdoor space at Farmlab in downtown L.A.
You want to follow the above directions most of the way, but park on Aurora and walk through the alley (under Spring) to the meeting.
Check out this view to see what it looks like from the street.